Monday, December 18, 2006

Chee Cheung Fun -Yong Tau Foo and Baju Kurung the Siamese Twins





Very familiar names, or I may say it is a very popular food ; and a everybody knows Tradiotional costumes. Use to be a "chinese food"; used to be the "Malay style" but not anymore, thanks to our multi racial country:)

Is one of my favourite too, I mean the food. Chee Cheung Fun (photo from blogger "Unforseeable") - Yong Tau Foo is just like the baju kurang... Some of you might be scratching your head now... how can these two totally different item be put together. Well it works for me. Ok, let me explain more, see if you agree with me.

Take this 1st situation as an example : I am very hungry and I say to myself I'll eat the first thing I see. So I found myself a food court. A place full of varieties. I look around, everything looks good, I walk around and I want to order everything. Ironically, I ended up don't know what to order. So, in order to make sure that I am full and satisfied with the meal, I will always turn to Chee Cheung Fun - varieties of Yong Tau Foo, becaused I know I will never end up with the worst choice.

2nd situation : I am sure, many of us had experience of overslept and wake up don't know what to wear but staring blank at the wardrobe full of clothes. Well, at least it happen among the female community. Here is a tip for you; when ever I caught up with this situation/situations :P, Baju Kurung will save the day, becaused I know I will never go wrong with it. It is a formal wear, it is comfortable and it is evergreen.

So, this what the Siamese Twins do for me.

1 comment:

monkticon said...

ah..i didn't know u blog too!!!!